OM & QT
Dr. Jitendra Sharma
Phone No.: +91-712-2805141 Email (@imtnag.ac.in) : jsharma
- Ph. D. (Mech. Engg.), in 2007 from NIT, Raipur.
- M. Tech. (Mech. Engg.), in 2002 from Nagpur University.
- M.B.A. (Operations), in 2000 from IGNOU, New Delhi.
- B. E. (Prod. Engg.), in 1990 from Nagpur University.
Work Experience : 21 years (Academics - 16 yrs + Industry - 05 yrs)
- Associate Professor - Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques, from Oct 2008
- Joined as Assistant Professor in Oct 2007
- Senior Lecturer - Production & Mech. Engg., Manoharbhai Patel Institute of Engineering & Technology, Gondia (12 years).
- Visiting Faculty (for MBA) - Dept. of Management, N. M. D. College, Gondia.
- Technical Officer - Shetkari Solvent Limited, Hinganghat (1 year).
- Plant Engineer - Maheshwari Solvent Limited, Khamari (3 years)
- Graduate Trainee Engineer - Noble Explochem Limited, Wardha (1 year)
- Ranking Customers Requirements in QFD by Factoring-in their Interrelationship Values, The Quality Management Journal, ASQ, Vol. 14 (3) 2007, pp 53-60.
- Linking Company with Customers & Competitors: A Comprehensive QFD Model & its Post Matrix Analysis, International Journal of Simulation & Modelling, ACTA PRESS, Canada, Vol. 29(2), 2009.
- From Customer Requirements to Customer Satisfaction: QFD in Service Sector, International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management - Sp. Issue on TQM, Vol. 5 (4), 2010, pp 428-439
- CASE: A-CAT Corp. - Bang for the Bucks - Ivey Case Publishing House - University of Western Ontario, Canada (9B09D006 & 8B09D06- Version Date - 13 Jul. 2009)
- A Note on Quality Function Deployment - Ivey Case Publishing House - University of Western Ontario, Canada (9B09D010 - Version Date - 08 Dec. 2009)
- CASE: Decision Making at A-CAT Corp. - Ivey Case Publishing House - University of Western Ontario, Canada (9B11D011 & 8B11D011 - Version Date - 19 Sep. 2011)
- Linking Voice of Customer to Product Development through Quality Function Deployment-International Journal of Advance Operations Management, Vol. 3 (1), 2011, pp 19-39
Core: Operations Management I & II
Process Management; Quality Engineering; Six Sigma; QFD; Strategy in Operations
Quality Function Deployment; Product Development and Operations related areas.
Phone No.: +91-712-2805141
Email (@imtnag.ac.in): jsharma