Rajeev Karwal is a renowned management thinker and professional. Acknowledged as a leader in the Consumer Durables industry, he debuted at the 43rd position in the Economic Times India's Most Powerful CEOs list in 2004. He is considered as a leading brand builder in India. He has been acknowledged for his stellar track record at LG, Philips, Electrolux & Onida.
- Awards and Accolades achieved :
- A&M's Indian Marketing Person of the Year Award in 1998
- Voted one of the Stars of the Millennium by Business India in 2000
- India's Young Manager Trophy, awarded by Confederation of Indian Industry in 2001
- Business Today's Top 25 Hot Young Rising Stars of India Inc. in 2002
- Philips International Leadership Grand Prix Championships through 2000-2002
- 43rd position in the Economic Times India's Most Powerful CEOs list in 2004.
He has been an active member in organizations like the YI CII, FICCI, CEAMA. His first book, 'Corporate Blogging in India' was released in 2008.
After stepping down from the post of President & CEO of the Consumer Durables Vertical of Reliance Retail, he founded Milagrow Business & Knowledge Solutions in 2007, to help growth seeking enterprises with unique a 'Venture Catalyst' approach.
In 2012 Rajeev led Milagrow's diversification into Consumer Robotics and Mobile Internet Devices by setting up the HumanTech division. Within 2 years Milagrow has emerged as the No1 Domestic Robots company in India and its TabTops are considered as an Industry Standard.