FACULTY POSITIONS AT IMT NAGPUR
IMT Nagpur, in only a decade's time, has been able to make space among the top B-Schools in India. An IMT-DNA of quality and continuous innovation, world class infrastructure and campus, and a great blend of academicians and practitioners-turned-academicians make the institute unique. Faculty has been one of the strongest pillars behind this success.
Self-motivated and suitably qualified persons are invited to join the vibrant team of faculty members in the following areas:
- Marketing (preferable scope: Marketing Analytics)
- Finance (preferable scope: Insurance / Financial Analytics)
- Operations (preferable scope: Core Operations Management/ SCM)
- Strategy (preferable scope: Strategy Formulation/Management Consulting)
- Business Communication
All of the above positions require proficiency in teaching, research and industry practice. Specific requirement are as follows :
- Professor : Ph.D. or equivalent in Management or allied area, a record of excellence in academics for a minimum of 10 years of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Associate Professor; ability to interact with a diverse student body and executives; and a record of publications in standard refereed journals, and ability to undertake research independently and guide Ph.D. scholars. He should have high research, training and consulting credentials.
- Associate Professor : Ph.D. or equivalent in Management or allied area, with a minimum of 8 years experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor, and ability to interact with a diverse student body and executives, and ability to undertake research independently.
- Assistant Professor : Ph.D. or equivalent in Management or allied area, with at least 3 years industrial/ research/ academic experience, and ability to interact with a diverse student body. However, in case of fellow from IIM or PhD from any reputed university/institute, his experience requirement of 3 years may be waived.
To satisfy the requirements of reputed international accreditation bodies, it is necessary to have a proportion of faculty from professional background. A professional/practitioner in his/her own field with established reputation with a minimum of 10 years of experience who has made significant contribution to knowledge/profession, but may not be having a Ph.D. degree may be considered under this category.
Apart from offering one of the best compensation packages among the B-schools, IMT offers attractive incentives for research, MDP and consultancy, as also substantial funds for faculty training and development.
IMT Nagpur is also looking for Academic Associates in all areas of specialisation. The profile will be to assist faculty members in their teaching and research. Specific requirement are as follows:
- Academic Associate : The candidate will be a PG in Management or allied areas with 3 years of experience in industry/academics or a person who is doing Ph.D. in management or allied areas. The role would be to assist faculty members in research, academic, MDP and Consulting activities. They will also assist in arranging conferences, research workshops, promotion of events and writing of books or papers. Appointment will be made on contractual basis usually for a term of 2 year which may be extended subject to satisfactory performance for another term 2 years.
Application along with updated CV and two reference details can be submitted online here or can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of sending email, please write at the subject line the position an Area of specialization applied for.