- International Case Conference November 16 - 18, 2010 - Goa, India
- 2nd International Conference on IT & Business Intelligence, 12 to 14 November 2010, IMT Nagpur, India.
- International Conference on Management of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises September 17-18, 2010 >>>More Details
- International Conference on Operations and Management Sciences 2010, was conducted successfully on 12 and 13 February 2010, IMT Nagpur, India.
- National Seminar on Managing organizations in Changing Times : Identity, Issues and Challenges (Feb. 16-17, 2008) >>>More Details
- National Conference on Role of Management Science in Decision Making, RMSDM09 was conducted successfully on 13th and 14th of February, 2009 at IMT campus. Received 140 abstracts representing faculty, coroporate and students and research scholars as delegates from all the over the country. Based on the recommendations of review committee 100 abstracts were approved for presentation in the conference. Then subsequently we have received 85 full length papers and close to 90 delegates registered and participated in the event. On 13th February the conference was inaugurated by Mr. Praveen Dixit, Commissioner of Police and he delivered chief guest's address. The key note address was delivered by Prof. D.K. Banwet, Professor, IIT, Delhi. He delivered his talk on ' Role of Management Science in Decision Making: Some Reflections' Then, Prof. B. Krishna reddy, professor, osmania university, Hyderabad had delivered a invited talk on ' Decision making in outsourcing'. Later, there were two technical paper presentation sessions with two parallel tracks and in total 24 papers were presented. The first session papers were presented in the area of supply chain management and the second session was devoted to information technology and finance. The second day, 14th February, started with the invited lecture by Prof. S. V. Gole, Vice principal, JIT, Nagpur. He delivered his talk on 'Game Theory -psychological perspective'. Later, there were two technical sessions with two parallel tracks, one on Service and quality and the other on Human resources and 24 papers were presented. All the technical sessions were chaired by professor from IMT, Nagpur and delegates from other institutions. Cambridge Scholars, in principle, had accepted to publish our conference research papers in the form a book and the negotiation is on in that front. Three publishers namely cengage learning India private limited, Wiley publishers and sage publishers were associated with this event in the form of sponsoring the event. >>>More Details
- The conference on IT and business intelligence (ITBI-08) , 21st -22nd , Nov. 2008 is concluded successfully. There were about 75 registered participants from all parts of India. The conference was inaugurated by Mr PM Balasubramanium , Executive Director, ISPAT, Kalmeswar, Nagpur and concluded by Prof. L.M.Patnaik , VC, DIAT, Pune( Professor, IISc Bangalore). There were two keynote address by two eminent speakers from industry ( Mr. Shirish Vakel, Persistent, Nagpur & Mr. Arun Duttaroy, Infocept, india) beside four parallel session of technical presentation. The feedback from every participant was collected. All of them praised the way the conference was conducted and also suggest to conduct this type of conference on BI in future.
- Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur and the University of Greenwich, London, UK jointly organized 6th "International Conference on Accounting & Finance in Transition 2008". The conference was organized at the IMT, Nagpur Mouza Dorli Campus from Nov 6-8, 2008. The conference was well attended by the delegates not only from abroad but also from various Management Institutes /Universities of India. The delegates, during the technical sessions presented and delved on various issues concerning the latest developments in the fast changing world of Accounting and Finance. >>>More Details Click here for more photos>>