Learning Resource Centre, IMT - Nagpur is planning to extend library services to external members, as per the given membership category and the fee structure.
Membership category and fees:
Registration Fee (For All Categories) : Rs. 2000.00
|Temporary member - External researchers: (only for reading)
Book borrowing facility: Caution money deposit of Rs.5000/- per book to be made at the time of joining the library (if borrowing facility required by individual, corporate and institutional members). The amount will be refunded at the end of the membership term. Up to a maximum of 2 books for individual members and up to 4 books are allowed for corporate and educational institution members.
The following facilities will be provided to external members through this scheme:
- Reference and Information Services
- Online Public Access Catalogue
- Database Searches at IMT, Nagpur (IP based only)
- Inter Library Loan
- Current Awareness Services
- Current Contents and Current Additions Services
- Bibliography & Documentation Services
- News-Clippings Services via E-mail
- Reprographic Services (On actual payment basis)
- The filled in Membership form along with the Membership Guidelines should be submitted to the LRC along with a DD/Cheque payable to INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY, NAGPUR.
- Each Institution/Corporate member (except individual member) is issued with a maximum of five Identity cards. Members should carry the Institutional identity cards at the time of visit to the LRC.
- We would intimate you one month in advance regarding the renewal of Membership. The Annual Membership charges are subject to change as per the changes in the policy.
- The member can access the Online Public Access catalog through the following site. OPAC an ID and password would also be given to the Institute/organization to access their account information.
- Each member is allowed to borrow a maximum of two books at a time.
- The period for issue would be for 3 weeks. Renewal will not be accepted.
- No Academic Journal / Magazine / text book / reference book would be issued out.
- An overdue fine will be charged as per the policy of LRC.
- A reminder would be sent to the e-mail id (mentioned in the Membership form) a day prior to the due date of the book.
- In case of loss / damage of books, the Institute/Organization should be responsible for replacing the book within one month of Notice from LRC. The LRC would interact only with the Institute and not with the designated person for any overdue/fines/claims towards loss/damaged books.
- If the Institute/Organization fails to replace the book within the stipulated time, the LRC would initiate the purchase and the Institute/Organization would be charged the actual cost of the resource plus 20% the additional charge towards the replacement fee, failing which, the amount would be adjusted against the Security Deposit.
- The membership card shouldn't be misused for any other purposes at campus. In case of loss of the Membership card, Rs.100/- would be charged towards issuing a new card.
- The membership is non-transferable. Only the designated people can make use the Membership card.
- The rules and regulations are subject to change as per the changes in LRC policy.
- The Librarian has the right to cancel the LRC membership of any Member if found, violating the rules and regulations, continuously.
Reference and Information Services Policy:
- Member can post their reference queries at email@example.com the request would be attended within 2 working days.
- The LRC strictly follows the Copyright Laws and members are expected to abide by it. The Copyright guidelines are available at LRC for reference.
- Resources have to be browsed only within the Computer Lab.
- No soft copies are allowed to download or sent as an attachment through mails while using the resources at the LRC.
- The printing/photocopying charges would be charged at Rs.1/- per A4 sheet.
- Printing/photocopying charges should be paid at the Xerox counter showing all the printouts.The receipt for the payment would be issued from the counter.
- No complete book / journal would be allowed for photocopy.
- No soft copy in terms of data / information would be provided.
You can reach any of our staff for any specific reference query; we would help you in addressing your queries at our earliest. You can reach us at :
Phone - +91-712-2805236/237/238/239
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org